How we are tackling COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Our aim is to make you feel great, so the wellbeing of our team and customers is everything to us. We’re taking the potential threat of the COVID-19 seriously and doing our part to prevent it spreading. We’re open for business as usual, but continue to monitor the Government guidelines and are taking all necessary precautions.
This is how we are currently limiting any contaminations:
- All members of staff have received training to understand their part in limiting the spreading of any virus by maintaining a clean environment, washing their hands or using antibacterial gel
- We invite all our clients to wash their hands and use antibacterial gel
- All equipment including laptops, door handles and light switches are disinfected after each client
- All couches covers have been removed so that each couch can be wiped with antibacterial gel after every client
- Paper towel is used to cover all beds and is changed after each client
- We have a contract with Direct 365 for disposal of any contaminated product e.g. needles
- We have in place a strict cleaning schedule with in house cleaning, but we are being even more vigilant right now
All staff and customers who present with symptoms of fever, dry cough or general malaise will be asked not to come to the clinic and contact 111 for advise.
We understand that plans and work schedules might change at the very last minute and you will often be asked to work from home. For those reasons we have decided to offer Video call consultation in case you cannot make your appointment. Your Physio will contact you at the time you are booked in or at a convenient time and you will have the opportunity to discuss and video demonstrate your exercise and rehabilitation plan.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us by calling 02070050278 or emailing email@example.com.
I thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you soon.