Following guidelines from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and Public Health England, we are reopening our Victoria and Westferry clinics from Monday 18th of May. We are excited to start a new chapter and very aware that things will not be exactly the same. Your safety and wellbeing is paramount to our practice and this is how we want to create an environment that is safe for face-to-face consultations:
- We will be wearing full Personal Protective Equipment, including uniforms that are sterilised and changed daily, N95 face masks, face shields, gloves
- We have changed our scheduling system to allow 15 min break after each client to clean and disinfect the treatment room and any equipment used
- We are reducing our client capacity and we will not be booking clients back-to-back.
- We have changed our reception area so that seats are two mt apart and guarantee social distancing
- We have a strict cleaning policy and we have employed a new cleaning company to disinfect all areas and equipments
- We encourage you to wash your hands or use antibacterial gel before and after your treatment
- When coming for an appointment, you will need to wear a face mask or covering, just like your physiotherapist
- We are screening patients for COVID-19 with text reminders and an electronic form before they visit the clinic. If a client is unwell or been in contact with someone who was positive for COVID-19, they will need to self isolate and contact their GP or 111
- We have contactless thermometer in the clinic for on-site screening
From the start of the pandemic, we have offered online Telehealth consultations and we will continue to do so. We will always use our clinical judgement to assess and screen clients and decide which therapeutic pathway is most appropriate.
We will follow any changes in the Chartered Society and Public Health guidelines so that we can keep informed and supported to maintain the safety of our clients, ourselves and the wider public.
We are excited to welcome you back in the clinic and start this new chapter.